Spoiler tag

Sunday, July 31, 2011

So I can edit player stats... =O Infinite spray cans!

Hey there, quick random post.

I have been looking a little at JSRF files this week end, still nothing on bones/animation but I figured out where characters "settings" are, basicaly I was able to set the max spray cans for any character and there's many other parameters such as spraying speed, grinding speed though I am not sure of what is what but I found the block where these kind of settings are within the player.bin files.

So is anyone intrested in having a player stats editor in the tool, I mean do you have a modded xbox and will use it? otherwise I'll probably won't research any further about that.

I might implement model injection, though not injecting new models, just extract and re-inject the same model, keep the same polygon count so in that case you should only move vertices/edges/faces on an extracted model and reinject.
This would allow to edit levels meshes or any object.

And I am still trying to get at least the bones and weight maps for characters!

So let me know what you think =)

Oh and some random models from the menu files (\Disp\SprnNorm.dat)

5 comments:

  1. wow umm.. sadly i don't have a modded xbox with the know how to take care/modded/get games on it, but why don't you recruit some new jsrf fans to do this for you on youtube like the biggest jsrf fan page ever i hope when you get the char animations you do a little movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I hardly think I'll be able to get animations, but there's already some people who rigged and animated JSRF characters for MMD "MikuMikuDance"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have a mod xbox and deff would love to use the tool that would bring a lil more life to the game and i bet when you release it many people will find this gem

    ReplyDelete
  4. THIS IS PERFECT WITH MY J-TAG XBOX !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please release an updated version of your AMAZING JSRF TOOL !

    I need infinite spray cans !! =0

    ReplyDelete