Spoiler tag

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

JSRF Container Tool v0.11

You can extract models and textures!

Remember to flip models on X axis, also flip the uvmap or the texture vertically.

The textures are exported in BMP and these may have an alpha channel for transparency, models in wavefront OBJ.

Let me know if you have any major problems, some textures types are not supported yet just in very rare cases.

Some models have many parts, you can select "export only Last part" so you only get the visual model and not the cubes(bone/effectors positions) on models that have rigs.

 

You might need to install NetFramework 4.0 to run the application

4 comments:

  1. Hi:
    Sorry my English, i'm spanish.
    I have a problem with this program, when yo can, contact me with e-mail:
    reaverfable@hotmail.com

    Please, i need yo help...
    I love JSRF when i was 7 years old.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I added you =)
    Pues tienes suerte porque soy Español xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, que bien, asi no tengo que hablar en ingles, no se me da muy bien xD
    Bueno, tengo el JSRF desde pequeña, totalmente original. No lo puedo leer en el pc, asi que hice una pequeña cosilla y al final lo consegui.
    Pero al leer una textura me dice esto:

    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1370/capturadap.jpg

    No se por que es ni que significa. Quizas sea por que no lo lei como original.
    Si es asi, ¿como lo puedo leer en mi pc? Amo el JSRF desde pequeña y me encanta, es de los mejores juegos. Soy una modder de videojuegos y me gustaria modificar un poquito este como lo ahs echo tu y exportar los modelos del juego y meterlos en un programa de 3d.
    Por cierto cuando voy a exportar un modelo, ¿como hago para exportarlo entero y no en pequeñas partes?

    PD: este blog me encanta, es genial :D
    Gracias

    ReplyDelete